Glenholme Consulting specialises in improving the way that corporate disposals are conducted. Based on the Gateway-Driven Sourcing methodology, Glenholme Consulting will ensure that a structured approach is employed. In the same manner as for outsourcing, the methodology ensures that:
- Best value is achieved through the sale.
- Risks are appropriately represented in the sales prospectus.
- Decisions are documented at each stage for governance purposes.
Due Diligence Consultancy
Required by the Seller – When preparing the prospectus for a disposal, 2 key elements require due process to ensure that the value and risks of a business are represented appropriately:
- The commitments made by clients of the business unit being sold to continue using the services of the business unit.
- The commitments that the seller has already made to suppliers of the business unit.
Both of these elements present risks to a purchaser, and Glenholme Consulting has a best practice guide for this element of the process.
Required by the Purchaser – Glenholme Consulting has a best practice process for enabling potential purchasers the opportunity to perform due diligence ahead of the bidding process.